Each property owner will want to ensure that the property is safe at all times. Domestic properties typically feature an assortment of items and valuables, accumulated over a lifetime. Commercial properties will feature various kinds of products, goods and expensive equipment. Without any security, these properties could easily become the targets of burglars and intruders. To prevent such occurrences, you cannot depend solely on the best alarm systems. You will need to complement those systems with the latest Closed Circuit Television or CCTV security systems.
Which Cameras Do the Best CCTV Security Systems Typically Feature?
Property owners will invariably come across a diverse range of CCTV cameras in the market. Some of the most common security cameras used in CCTV systems include:
- Domes: These are ideal for indoor security applications. These cameras remain concealed in a dome-shaped house. This makes them unobtrusive, but visible.
- Bullets: These come in long and cylindrical shapes. Resembling rifle bullets, they are ideal for applications that necessitate long-distance viewing. Unlike dome cameras, these cameras do not come with Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) controls.
- C-Mounts: These feature detachable lenses. They can typically cover distances ranging from 35 to 40 feet.
- Day/Night Cameras: These devices can operate in normal and poor-visibility conditions. They can capture clear images in the dark too. They are ideal for outdoor use.
- Network/IP Cameras: These cameras come in hardwired and wireless varieties. They can transmit images over the internet, by compressing the bandwidth.
- High-Definition Cameras: These cameras enable operators to zoom in with high levels of clarity. This makes them vital in facilities such as banks and casinos.
Coles Security Systems – Find the Best Security Systems and Alarm Repair Services Under One Roof
When you need comprehensive security solutions for your property, depend solely on Coles Security Systems. We’re a locally owned and operated family business. For more than 70 years now, we have been providing the best alarm and CCTV security systems to property owners all over Sydney. Unlike other suppliers, expansion has not been at the core of our business strategy. Instead, we have intentionally focused on remaining small. At the same time, we have kept ourselves constantly updated about the latest developments in the industry. This has given us access the latest security products and technologies in the market. Call us at 02 9417 0606 to see the security solutions that we can offer.
Image Source: Wikicommons